Butt Miller offers a first class service to company owners wishing to have an accurate valuation of the worth of their business. Whatever the requirement for such a valuation our professional assessments prove to be consistently invaluable and respected.
Our share valuations are used to
- Agree values with HMRC in matters relating to Probate, Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) and other share incentives
- Assist in decisions concerning acquisition & Mergers, disposals, management buy-outs and fund-raising
- Inform parties involved in divorce settlements
- Value goodwill for business incorporation compliant with the Financial Reporting Standards
- Settle disputes
- Management rewards and tax adjustments
Our service includes Report preparation, negotiating with HMRC and management advice based upon the reported valuations.