Whatever the requirement for such a valuation our professional assessments prove to be consistently invaluable and respected.
Our share valuations are used to:
- Agree values with HMRC in matters relating to Probate, Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) and other share incentives
- Assist in decisions concerning acquisition & Mergers, disposals, management buy-outs and fund-raising
- Inform parties involved in divorce settlements
- Value goodwill for business incorporation compliant with the Financial Reporting Standards
- Settle disputes
- Management rewards and tax adjustments
Our service includes Report preparation, negotiating with HMRC and management advice based upon the reported valuations.
Check if our frequently asked questions can shed more light
Why does my company need this?
Accurate valuation of your company is vital for matters such as mergers & acquisitions, probate issues, share incentives and fund-raising to name but a few key areas.
What does your service include?
Full and accurate reporting and report preparation, dealing with HMRC, compliance with financial reporting standards and dispute resolution if required.
Thanks again to you all, I won’t lose touch and look forward to catching up with Roland on the golf course.
I genuinely recommend Roland and Butt Miller to any business who wants full service accounting with an emphasis on business growth, analysis and communication.
When I was initially contacted regarding R&D I was slightly reluctant at first. I have to say that he gave me a very good ‘no obligation’ explanation of how my business might be able to benefit from these tax credits…and the financial impact was a tax saving of many thousands on our tax bill, which is fantastic!